Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Beige/Taupe crib bedding

My nursery 'vision' at this point is to do a very neutral color for bedding, possibly a taupe or beige and white, then add soft blue or pink accents into the room (depending on the sex).  Most of the bedding that I'm finding either has a theme, or is clearly gender specific.  Let me know if you  have come across any bedding that you think might work! TIA

I found the following examples on HGTV that fit my 'vision' so far, hehe.

Neutral Nursery to Grow In, We decorated the nursery for our upcoming arrival in all neutral colors. We wanted to be able to use the decor again with any future babies and wanted the paint to be something any child could grow into. Since the walls are just tan, we tried to add the stripes to the one wall to make it a little more interesting to look at. Once we knew we were having a girl we added a few pink frilly items to make the room her own. The bedding has lambs on it which match the area rug. All of the furniture is convertbile. We wanted something that the baby could use even as they get older., The crib       , Nurseries DesignGender Neutral Soothing Baby Room, This baby room is a gender neutral room that my husband and I worked on. We put in the moulding and painted the stripes! Now we are ready for the baby!, Upper Case Living is where the words came from that say "You are a Dream come true"  , Nurseries Design

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beige/Taupe crib bedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"