South Jersey Babies
Options

New and July Moms to be!

Hi-

Just started checking out this board. 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow with my first. I am looking for other soon to be moms who are due in June/July. I live in the Haddon Twp, Audubon, Haddon Heights, Haddonfield area. Any one else out there?

Re: New and July Moms to be!

• Options
    Hi there, I'm just over seven weeks along and just outside of Cherry Hill.  I am waiting to tell anyone until I am 12 weeks & it is killing me!
  • Options
    hi there - also pg with our first  we live in stratford but have tons of friends in hh area.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi! You are so strong to wait. The first question from my DH was when can we tell people and he has already told his dad and the guys at work. We are going to tell my parents when they are here for Thanksgiving which will be 8 weeks. I would have tried to wait longer but is nicer to tell them in person. By Christmas, everyone should know which will be exactly 12 weeks.

How are you planning on telling everyone? Do you have your OB yet?

• Options
    Congrats to you Kookasgirl-so happy that you are having success with #3. We actually looked at a house seriously in Stratford when we were looking for our place. Nice to meet you-
  • Options

I am 6 weeks pregnant and couldn't wait to tell everyone the minute I tested positive.  You are much stronger than I.

I live in Berlin and my due date is estimated for July 5, 2010.

• Options

Hi!~

?

I am originally from Haddon Heights and live in Barrington.I am 9 weeks and a few days pregnant........this is my 3rd and last child.?

• Options

Ya know, I'm beginning to think that not telling anyone is not as much about strength as it is madness!  I am really nervous about Thanksgiving, b/c me not drinking will be a dead giveaway to both our families.  As nice as it would be to hold out, I just don't know if we (read: me) are going to make it.  & I'll be ten weeks by then, which is pretty close.  

So, the new plan:  we do the whole "what we are thankful for" thing at the dinner table at Thanksgiving, & we may say that we are thankful that that his Mom & Dad have seven wonderful, healthy grandchildren, when they only have six that they know of.  Hopefully someone will catch onto the math?

I just had my first official O/B appointment last night, & so far, so good.  I am going w/ Lourdes in Collingswood.  What about you?

• Options
    started at Lourdes in Collingswood but moved to the Haddonfield offce this pregnancy
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh, I like your idea with the prayer! That is sweet and suprising. I am going to tell my parents on Thanksgiving too! I am going to give my Dad an early b-day gift (his birthday is 12/3) and an early x-mas gift for my Mom. (They are sepearted so they each get one.) The gift is a nice frame with a note to put a picture of a granchild with my due date.

Of course, DH has already told his family and some friends. So after Thanksgiving, I am going to start calling my friends to tell them the good news.

Good luck-less than a week to go! 

• Options

The picture frames sound like a great idea!  Plus it will be their first keepsake for their new grandchild! 

Hope all goes well! 

• Options

Hi,

I live in Blackwood and am 12 weeks along with my first too. I didnt realize how many pregnant woman were so close by.

• Options
    Hi there! I know-it is great to get connected to others in the area. It seems that all of my husbands friends in the area had babies last year so it is great to least have a place to chat with other moms to be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"