Michigan Babies

Where to buy baby essentials in GR?

edited July 2021 in Michigan Babies
Where does everyone buy their diapers, baby food, and formula? I have been comparison pricing and I'm going nuts trying to compare stores and Web sites! :) TIA for your recommendations!

Re: Where to buy baby essentials in GR?

• Sam's Club for diapers and everything else at Meijer.  But I never really bothered comparing the prices.  it was more about convenience of the purchase for me..
  • Costco for diapers.  Haven't been able to find them cheaper anywhere else.  But Costco is out of the way for us, so I like to use this website that tells you every Sunday what stores are having sales and could be combined with coupons to make a good deal on diapers and formula that week - www.babycheapskate.com.  (The Huggies at Costco are .20 diaper for size 4.  The smaller sizes are cheaper per diaper, but I don't remember exact pricing).  And Costco puts out a coupon 1-2 times per year for $9 off a box of diapers & box of wipes.

Baby food we always bought at Meijer since they constantly have sales on one brand or another.  I think formula I always bought at Target or Meijer, but I breastfed for 11 months, so I'm not saavy on what stores have the best deals on formula since DD only used it for a month.

• Loading the player...
  • I never had to pay for formula, but I've heard great things about Parent's Choice from Walmart.  We get all our diapers and wipes at Costco.  I always got baby food at Meijer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"