Illinois Babies
Options

So I'm thinking of starting a moms group/swap

I'm thinking of starting a moms group/ information and gear swap community in the woodridge, darien, willowbrook, hinsdale, oakbrook area. Wanted to know if anyone would be interested in joining. I'm stuck at home in bed (not allowed to go back to work looong story) and the idea came to me. We could do shopping trips, swap stuff, do workshops, have playdates everything. I'd love to do it. Ok just wanting to see who'd be interested before I take the plunge!!!

?

Brittney Dial
Shop my online store!!!!www.youravon.com/brittneydial

?

Re: So I'm thinking of starting a moms group/swap

• Options
    maybe...   I don't know how much I could contribute -- our baby won't be born until May!  But I have been trying to find a way to meet other women in the western 'burbs (I'm in Downers Grove). 
  • Options
    Lol.... its ok my baby's not due until April. I just wanted other moms or soon to be moms to hang out with. Maybe we could get together.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd be interested in a mom's group too.  Maybe not so much the swap part because our first isn't due until February, but I'd definitely like to meet more people in the area.  I'm in Downers Grove too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I'm moving to Burr Ridge in 2 weeks.  I'd love to meet local moms, so, count me in!
  • Options
    i would be up for a mom's group, i need to meet more in the area! I probably won't join in on the swap since i probably will be swaping with my sister.
    ****DS 6/1/09 **** DD 10/13/10****
  • Options
    I would love to join a mom's group!  All my friends don't have kids/aren't married so we don't really do things much anymore. 
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I would love to join something... I still have quite a long way to go but besides my one friend, none of my others are married, or have children. So as soon as they find out I am preggers (which will be quite soon) I know they will start disappearing....
  • Options
    I think this would be alot of fun! I'm also in the Downers Grove area! Deff let me know if anyone plans something! =] I'd love to get to know people from this area!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"