Trouble TTC

New to the board - 2nd round of clomid (100mg)

So I just started my second round of clomid today.  My husband and I have been trying for 6 months now and I found out at the beginning of last month that I was not ovulation.  1 month on 50mg clomid and nothing, now I?m on to 100mg and I?m hopefully for at least something.  I can?t take feeling like this for too many more months.  Then again I?m not sure if it is the clomid or my dear friend AF.

Anyone else feel like they have to go shopping for large clothes during your clomid cycle.  I?m ready for the maternity stretch pants already.

DD born February 18, 2011

Re: New to the board - 2nd round of clomid (100mg)

• Amen sister! I am normally very thin and feel so fat after this second round of clomid.  None of my jeans fit :(  I wish I could just get prego already so I could get out all of my maternity clothes and be comfortable.  
  • haha!  I just started my second round of Clomid (100 mg- up from 50 mg last cycle) two days ago!  I didn't ovulate last cycle either!  I haven't had much bloating though.  I was on Prometrium to jump start my cycle, and boy that stuff made me feel bloated.  Slept like a baby though, so I guess that was the one perk! :)  
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel like a fat cow when I'm on Clomid.
  • I am starting my second Clomid cycle and it has made me so bloated both times! Horrible when you dont even know if it will work.

Rachel- where in Tx are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"