Babies on the Brain
Options

ugh...car shopping

So DH and I are looking at new cars.  I have been online for the last 2 hours trying to decide what I want.  The thought of going to car dealership and dealing with their crap just puts a knot in my stomach.  Is there such a thing as a car fairy that could just deliver a nice new car to my doorstep?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ugh...car shopping

• Options

DD's dad knew what he wanted, shopped online, and had it delivered to a local dealership.  I'm guessing that won't help if you aren't decided on make/model...

Edit- duh.  You are already looking online.  At least once you know what you want, you can have it delivered :)

• Options

www.cardsdirect.com

The only way to buy a car.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebancbev:

www.cardsdirect.com

The only way to buy a car.

We bought my current car through them and loved it!  Once I actually make up my mind about what I want we will do this again!  The problem is I can't decide what I want so I need to go drive a few things.  The salesmen never understand when you are just looking and not buying!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the best car salesman. We won't buy our car from anywhere else. If you lived near me I'd recommend him to you lol!

Photobucket  Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Read this. I followed each step in "The Art of the Deal" and got a great deal on my car. PM me if you have questions and GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"