How many times a day does your 8-9 month old poop? — The Bump
Babies: 9 - 12 Months

How many times a day does your 8-9 month old poop?

I just ask because K has about 4-5 BM's  a day now. I dont know if its something shes eating or from all 4 of her top teeth coming in at once. She also keeps getting a mean diaper rash. :( I feel so bad for her!  What do you think?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: How many times a day does your 8-9 month old poop?

• Usually once, but last week he had a little bit of cold and it was more like 3 times a day. He also got had a little bit of a diaper rash. FUN! It might just be from her teeth coming in or maybe if you're trying new foods that's it! Hope it gets better mama!

Braydon 1.23.09
    Weston 3.24.11
    EDD 5.26.14
  • Recently its been every other day and usually 2x that day. 
    So blessed to have two beautiful little girls! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Usually once a day.
  • Usually once or twice, sometimes more, sometimes less
  • Generally once a day, sometimes twice.
  • It's about once every 2-3 days here, but he isn't much for solids or he'd probably go more.
  • On average, 3.  Some days only 2, but then she usually takes an extra poop first thing in the morning the next day to make up for it.  She basically poops during every meal, or shortly there after.  She has pooped that often since we started solids, and (maybe TMI) she is like DH in that she poops after every meal.

If it's always been like that, then that's probably how often she poops.  If it's new, maybe too much fruit or juice?

• Sometimes 5 times a day, sometimes 1 time every 3 days! He's unpredictable!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards