1st Trimester
Options

boobs more sore one day and not the next?

Does anyone else find that their boobs are more sore one day and not as much the next ??

Re: boobs more sore one day and not the next?

• Options
    YES! I was just thinking that today-I am having a "less sore" day. You must be experiencing the same thing?
  • Options
    Yes and hella happy about that! I couldn't dare walk around with these things sore all the time! Yesterday I could feel my left boob throbbing while watching a movie with my family (that doesn't know yet). I had to leave the room for a while and just hold myself, lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha! Have you had any other symptoms? My family doesn't know yet either...It's hard to keep it in! I don't have "terrible" symptoms, but the ones I do have/get fluctuate by the day...
  • Options
    Yes - I had a less sore day yesterday and it was concerning me a little.  But today they are throbbing again.  Sore boobs are my only symptom so far, so I am obsessed with how they are feeling.  I am really glad I have an u/s tomorrow!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine have been sore every day, even since before the BFP.  The odd thing for me is that the pain seems to subside while I am sleeping and then it slowing gets worse throughout the day.  Fun!

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
  • Options
    A little. More that they start out not so sore and get worse as the day goes on. By the end of the day I just want to take my bra off. But sometimes that hurts worse.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemrs.mastro:
    Yes - I had a less sore day yesterday and it was concerning me a little.  But today they are throbbing again.  Sore boobs are my only symptom so far, so I am obsessed with how they are feeling.  I am really glad I have an u/s tomorrow!

I am kind of in the same boat as this post---Not a lot of symptoms besides slightly sore boobs that fluctuate and some days they feel more "full" than others....when you are "limited" on symptoms, it's so easy to obsess! 

• Options
    oh thank god! that makes me so happy because I had some spotting, and my doctor asked if my boobs were still sore, which they were . So now I'm checking literally every 1/2 hour. And every time they aren't as sore, I go to the bathroom to check if I'm spotting haha. Its pretty much my only symptom right now.
  • Options

Sore boobs are my ONLY symptoms so far!!!!!!!!!!  So - I am very worried about them NOT being sore.....(have had a M/C before)

They do seem to have worse days and better ones....   And they tend to be worse when I get less sleep/rest

• Options
    Not sure how far along you are and everyone is different, but I was experiencing the same thing and now that I'm 6 weeks, everything has really come on full force especially m/s and my boobs are increasingly sore but I almost forget about them because I feel so icky from m/s & being so moody!  Glad that I'm feeling all this, helps me to know everything is ok, but it's a real challenge at times!  Good luck to you.  Rest assured that it's completely normal to have no so sore moments!  Maybe it's your body giving you a little break :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"