Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

belly to back rolling

Just saw LO do it!Party!!!
DD #1 Amber Lynn 12/2000, DD #2 Leia Elizabeth 6/2009, DD#3 Aayla Ruth 08/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: belly to back rolling

• Options
    Your LO is a smart cookie!  My Pedi told me that belly to back can range from 4-6 months!!  Awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekellyperk85:
    Your LO is a smart cookie!  My Pedi told me that belly to back can range from 4-6 months!!  Awesome!

I honestly confuse the time frame for the two.  I have yet to see her do back to belly.  She gets stuck on her side and doesn't know what to do with her arms..lol.

DD #1 Amber Lynn 12/2000, DD #2 Leia Elizabeth 6/2009, DD#3 Aayla Ruth 08/2012. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Woot-woot!
  • Options
    JCMJCM member
    Awesome!  DD can roll back to belly but not belly to back yet.  
  • Options
    My DS can't even do baby push ups yet, much less roll belly to back. I've actually posted a couple of times that my DS hates...and I do mean HATES tummy time. So, I'm scared he's behind schedule.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hannah was close to doing this today (belly to back)! Damn dog got in the way though and she couldn't go any further then was crying because she was 1/2 way to where she wanted to be.
  • Options

Yay!

DD has been doing belly to back for awhile, but gets stuck trying to go from back to belly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"