1st Trimester
Options

so i don't think i'm showing yet

but have def. pulled out my maternity clothes already bc they are much more comfy. and i don't try to suck in my gut either.

hahaha.

Re: so i don't think i'm showing yet

• Options
    I bought a few pairs of ON pants - the super low rise elastic waist ones.  I'm seriously tempted to break them out just b/c they're comfy, especially when the after lunch bloat kicks in.  Plus, they don't look like mat pants at ALL.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

LOL!! This was me at 12w0d. I totally thought I needed them.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetree_stump:

imagehttps://i35.tinypic.com/20hnk29.jpg" border="0" />

hahah!!! that is priceless!

• Options
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagetree_stump:

imagehttps://i35.tinypic.com/20hnk29.jpg" border="0" />

hahah!!! that is priceless!

Yup!! I was totally one of those over excited people. There's nothing wrong with that, but now I'm fat and miserable and miss my belly button! LOLOL!!!

• Options
    imagetree_stump:

Yup!! I was totally one of those over excited people. There's nothing wrong with that, but now I'm fat and miserable and miss my belly button! LOLOL!!!

yeah. nothing wrong with being excited.  i was the same way with #1.  and now when i look back at pics, i think "good lord, i had no clue what big was!" lol!  i remember getting to the point where water wouldn't stay in my belly button in the bath tub any more and getting a bit overemotional about it, lol

• Options
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagetree_stump:

yeah. nothing wrong with being excited.  i was the same way with #1.  and now when i look back at pics, i think "good lord, i had no clue what big was!" lol!  i remember getting to the point where water wouldn't stay in my belly button in the bath tub any more and getting a bit overemotional about it, lol

LOL, well my turkey isn't done cooking yet because it hasn't popped out yet. That's how you can tell, right? Wink

• Options
    lol! that's exactly right. haha.  dude, mine was out out by 33 weeks.  but i'm really short, so the baby could only go forward.  i carried very far out last time.  people were always asking if i had twins or trips Devil
  • Options

imagePMJacobsen:
    lol! that's exactly right. haha.  dude, mine was out out by 33 weeks.  but i'm really short, so the baby could only go forward.  i carried very far out last time.  people were always asking if i had twins or trips Devil

I'm carrying this kid in my a*s. This was me last Sunday:

• Options

you look good!!

this was me at 32 weeks last time. ugh. and they say you get bigger the second time... i quit taking pics after this bc i couldn't even pull maternity clothes over my belly!

• Options
    imagePMJacobsen:

you look good!!

this was me at 32 weeks last time. ugh. and they say you get bigger the second time... i quit taking pics after this bc i couldn't even pull maternity clothes over my belly!

I mean this in the most respectful way.... but that must have been uncomfortable!!!! 

• Options
    haha! yeah. no offense taken.  it was rough.  i had to do physical therapy bc it effed up my back bad.  you can tell from my face that i was un.happy. lol! that was the day of my shower too.  i sure hope i don't get big like that again... but w/e, at least i know what to expect if i do!!
  • Options

imagePMJacobsen:
    haha! yeah. no offense taken.  it was rough.  i had to do physical therapy bc it effed up my back bad.  you can tell from my face that i was un.happy. lol! that was the day of my shower too.  i sure hope i don't get big like that again... but w/e, at least i know what to expect if i do!!

I don't think I'll pop out that far. I'm already up 35 pounds so I already feel the need to roll myself out of bed. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when I'm up 45 (that's my guess on how much I'll gain).

• Options
    imagetree_stump:

I don't think I'll pop out that far. I'm already up 35 pounds so I already feel the need to roll myself out of bed. I can't imagine what it's going to be like when I'm up 45 (that's my guess on how much I'll gain).

you have a thinner frame than me too.  i actually lost weight in the first trimester bc i was used to eating like sh*t and became very health conscious as soon as i got my BFP.  in the first tri, i went down 15 pounds.  by the time baby came, i had gained back 27.  but at only 5 feet, all my weight has always been in my belly and i have a tilted ute this time, so GL to me, LMAO!  

• Options
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagetree_stump:

you have a thinner frame than me too.  i actually lost weight in the first trimester bc i was used to eating like sh*t and became very health conscious as soon as i got my BFP.  in the first tri, i went down 15 pounds.  by the time baby came, i had gained back 27.  but at only 5 feet, all my weight has always been in my belly and i have a tilted ute this time, so GL to me, LMAO!  

I'm 5'6" and I have no idea how that contributes to my gaining of 35 and looking like I'm still around 20. I never had morning sickness so I never lost weight. I think I started consistently gaining around 10 weeks. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"