1st Trimester
Options

What's popular in 1st Tri these days?

When I was here we were all about the hot dogs.

I never lurk. What's the word on the street?

Re: What's popular in 1st Tri these days?

• Options
    we are all about having twins.  with different due dates.  it's our thang.
  • Options

imagePMJacobsen:

Buahahhaha!! Yeah, stuff like that gets cross posted on the tri boards. Did she take another test this week and come out saying it was for sure triplets? Surely the egg from the second ovulation must have split. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetree_stump:

imagePMJacobsen:

Buahahhaha!! Yeah, stuff like that gets cross posted on the tri boards. Did she take another test this week and come out saying it was for sure triplets? Surely the egg from the second ovulation must have split. 

AE outed herself. It was all in fun.

• Options
    imagekrstokes:
    imagetree_stump:

imagePMJacobsen:

aww, it was much more entertaining when i thought there really was someone that dumb out there!! who did it turn out to be?

• Options
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagekrstokes:
    imagetree_stump:

imagePMJacobsen:

aww, it was much more entertaining when i thought there really was someone that dumb out there!! who did it turn out to be?

When I was in 2nd Tri someone on here posted that she knew she was pregnant the night after she had sex because she felt the sperm meet the egg. I love MUD like that!

• Options
    imagetree_stump:

When I was in 2nd Tri someone on here posted that she knew she was pregnant the night after she had sex because she felt the sperm meet the egg. I love MUD like that!

hahah.  that is the best.  it's so much fun, lol, even if you really know all along it can't be true!

• Options
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagetree_stump:

hahah.  that is the best.  it's so much fun, lol, even if you really know all along it can't be true!

I wish I was that creative. LOL!!

• Options
    imagetree_stump:
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagetree_stump:

I wish I was that creative. LOL!!

so true! i'd be all like "i think i have listeriosis...help!"

not nearly that original!

• Options
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagekrstokes:
    imagetree_stump:

imagePMJacobsen:

blessed_wife from 3-6.. did not see that one coming LOL

• Options
    imagekrstokes:

wow.  that is surprising! lol.  i'm wondering if i'm the only  veteran poster who has never had an AE!

• Options
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagekrstokes:

wow.  that is surprising! lol.  i'm wondering if i'm the only  veteran poster who has never had an AE!

I've not been on nearly as long as you but I don't have an AE. If I have something to say I say it. KWIM?

• Options
    imagekrstokes:

I've not been on nearly as long as you but I don't have an AE. If I have something to say I say it. KWIM?

yeah. AE's for calling ppl out are ridic.  but i think AE's just to get some fun started can be funny.  and more than that, as much as i love thebump, it isn't so important to my daily life that i have to come up with another identity just to tell someone they p*ssed me off.  really, not so much!

• Options
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagekrstokes:

yeah. AE's for calling ppl out are ridic.  but i think AE's just to get some fun started can be funny.  and more than that, as much as i love thebump, it isn't so important to my daily life that i have to come up with another identity just to tell someone they p*ssed me off.  really, not so much!

I'm technically an AE because I was banned until 2135. Ha!!!

• Options
    imagetree_stump:
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagekrstokes:

buahahahhah!! what was ur original SN? wtf did you do?!

• Options
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagetree_stump:
    imagePMJacobsen:
    imagekrstokes:

buahahahhah!! what was ur original SN? wtf did you do?!

OMG I'm famous. 3rd Tri HATES ME! I would just post (sometimes I still do) extremely offensive things. I was originally t_stumph so obviously tree_stump is appropriate. Everyone knows it's me. I do it for the LOLZ. 

• Options
    haha.  i think i remember seeing you post once or twice, but i'm not sure.  what did u do to get banned?  bad girl!
  • Options

imagePMJacobsen:
    haha.  i think i remember seeing you post once or twice, but i'm not sure.  what did u do to get banned?  bad girl!

I went on a rampage against one of the people who constantly told me to go away. Being extremely cruel always seems to do the permaban trick. 

• Options
    imagetree_stump:

imagePMJacobsen:

I went on a rampage against one of the people who constantly told me to go away. Being extremely cruel always seems to do the permaban trick. 

ahh. the rampage trick.  certainly seems to work around these parts.  

• Options
    Wow your lucky! Usually boards will ban by IP address, i'm glad you were able to stick around =)
  • Options

imageIndiechixor:
    Wow your lucky! Usually boards will ban by IP address, i'm glad you were able to stick around =)

They don't ban by IP addresses because say if someone bumps at work, then the entire office would be banned. Free sites like this get paid by their sponsors and I can only assume that the sponsors pay out by how active the site is. 

But anyway... www.vtunnel.com can always get you around that sort of thing. OMGZ I AM SO SMART!! Big Smile

• Options
    tree - you're funny.  This board needs more funny.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"