Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Anyone's DC not sleeping?

I think there were too many suckers today. And he kept stealing candy corn at my mother's house.

He's been in bed for more than two hours now, and I can still hear him in there, jumping and talking to his dinosaurs.

Re: Anyone's DC not sleeping?

• Options

10:36 and Ryan is still awake. He fell asleep ok but then I think all the candy kicked in and he woke up. Eh, Halloween only happens once a year right?

He's such an early riser- with daylight savings at least I won't be up at 4am tomorrow like I assumed I'd be!

• Options
    Irene is still awake.  She didn't go trick-or-treating due to a cold, but she got really excited about all the costumed kids who came to the door.  She wanted to play with all of them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Madeleine's still awake, too.  And she only had one cookie early this afternoon and no candy, so it can't be sugar-related.
  • Options
    DS is asleep b/c he was too sick to go ToTing but hopefully you all get a late morning tomorrow. I know Nicholas went to bed early, and with the hour change, it's going to be a very very early start to my day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"