Infertility
Options

8 milky ways + 1 pack of smarties + 1 nestle crunch =

1 sick worm Ick!

why do i do this to myself? 

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: 8 milky ways + 1 pack of smarties + 1 nestle crunch =

• Options

Ugh I know - just make sure you don't do it again tomorrow!

Yesterday at the Halloween party at work, I had a small cupcake, 2 Hersheys bars, 1 peanut M&Ms, and 3 big tootsie rolls. After dinner I had another M&Ms, and a Snickers and then I wonder why I am soooo nauseous.

Today I "cut down" and only had 2! 

Feel better!!! 

TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow, sick from too much candy and burning hands from cutting peppers. Sounds like you aren't haveing the best luck tonight. Hope you feel better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hear you! ?I ate too much candy today too. ?I wish we had more kids trick or treating so I didn't have so much left over candy. ?Guess I am bringing it to school on Monday to use as prizes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

LOL, you are a girl after my own heart! Sounds like something I would do.

Mr. Only Hope bought 3Musketeers, Mike and Ikes, and Snickers to hand out. Our record-breaking four TOTs picked out most of the snickers and I don't like the other candy. Looks like no sugar high for this girl!

Hope you feel better!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"