Eco-Friendly Family
Options

sooo, when is dusk?

can i say it's now?  b/c if this kid doesn't get out of my house i'm gonna freaking lose it.  he's trying to take all his 'noodles' off his costume, and trying to play with the pumpkin candle.

daddy's on ToT duty, so i can send them now...right?  right. 

Re: sooo, when is dusk?

• Options
    I say go for it.  Our ToT starts in 5 minutes.  Which is awesome, because DD is about to destroy the house.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ours started at 5 so i say go for it!
    my cool cat - er, bunny!

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    my bfp chart!
    our hippy baby blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ToTers started coming to our house at 3; I think we just got our last ones of the night.
  • Options
    We've only gotten five... total.  All in one group: Batman, a "senorita" (and she did a little hip shake with her can-can dress on), tinkerbell, a white ninja and tigger.  And Batman (who was probably 6) said that he and the senorita (also about 6) are getting married.  I told them Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageSWBs Wifey:
    And Batman (who was probably 6) said that he and the senorita (also about 6) are getting married.  I told them Congratulations!

How cute is that!?  DH said that apparently Spiderman & Hannah Montana are betrothed. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"