TTC After a Loss
Options

Hi all,

I am a newbie to this board but some may know me from MC/PL board. I may be jumping the gun getting on this board but I just want to start looking foward to ttc again and stop dwelling on what I had and lost. we'll find out when we can start ttc again at my d&e f/u appt on 11/11. DH and I are both on the same page and want to start trying again as soon as we can. Not really looking forward to all the opks, making sure to BD on right nights, the two weeks wait and the disappointment when AF showed each month. I was so glad to be over all that when we got pregnant the first time but here we are again. But I am looking forward to being pregnant again!! so all the ttc pains will be well worth it I am sure...eventually....

Started TTC - 01/2009 1st BFP - 09/04/09,1st u/s - 10/06/09- no heartbeat seen, D&E - 10/13/09 BFP #2 - 2/12/10, m/c 2/17/10 BFP #3 - 01/03/11 m/c 01/10/11 BFP #4 - 02/21/11 DS born 10/13/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: newbie

• Options
    I am sorry for your loss but welcome to TTCAL.  You will find a bunch of great ladies here that can help you and encourage you along your journey.  My only advice... don't make yourself crazy with pee sticks and temping.  I've seen so many ladies come and go here, so it's only a matter of time before you'll be pregnant again and moving on!  Best of luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome! I lurk a lot here, and post a little, but the women here are a lot of fun. Its a good place to be.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. But welcome. It's a great group over here. Hopefully your stay with us will be a short one. Oh and for a moment there, I swear I thought I had written your post. I totally hated getting back into the OPK's BD'ing at the right time, etc. But DH and I are making the best of it. Big hugs to you!!!
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss, but welcome. This is a great board, we have some really hilarious girls. You're not jumping the gun - I see the loss boards as kind of a continuum and you can float back and forth on them depending on your mood :)
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss, welcome to the best board on the Bump, hopefully you stay is short but long enough for us to get to know you, please don't just lurk we are here to support you and want the same in return.
  • Options

imageKelinandKevin:
    I am sorry for your loss but welcome to TTCAL.  You will find a bunch of great ladies here that can help you and encourage you along your journey.  My only advice... don't make yourself crazy with pee sticks and temping.  I've seen so many ladies come and go here, so it's only a matter of time before you'll be pregnant again and moving on!  Best of luck to you!

Kelin speaks the truth.

• Options
    You're not jumping the gun, you're just looking toward the future. I know that helped me quite a bit to think of TTC again. It is scary to begin the journey again but try to stay positive, hope you stay here isn't long!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"