TTC After a Loss

So.... Question

Have you ever gotten an evap line on a $tree cheapie? The pink ink kind?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So.... Question

• is this a hypothetical question? Wink  I've never gotten an evap line on a $tree test, and I've peed on a LOT of $tree sticks.  A line is a line is a line, and when in doubt, pee again!
  • Are you telling us something here Jen??????
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't leave me hanging here Jen..... reply NOW - are you saying what I think you are saying????
  • I'll bet she's gone to tell DH and then she'll be right back.......
  • Don't be a tease Jen.....
  • All right, well, I got up and temped and then peed at 6:30 this morning. After three minutes of staring at the test, I couldn't see anything and went back to bed. Slept for a couple hours. Then after Jeremy gets up, he asks me if I wanted to tell him anything... To which I say no, was negative. But I went and checked the test again - because we all know we go back and sit and stare and hold it up to different angles searching for a line. And now there's def a line. And he sees it too.

But its way past the ten minute window.

• I told you I thought this was your month.  You need to test with FMU tomorrow and watch the test carefully for up to the 10 minute mark. 
  • Test again in the AM with FMU.  And then post here immediately.
  • imagecandycane3t:
    I told you I thought this was your month.  You need to test with FMU tomorrow and watch the test carefully for up to the 10 minute mark. 

.....or, you could start holding your pee right now and give it one more go today.

<------POAS pusher

• imagecandycane3t:
    I told you I thought this was your month.  You need to test with FMU tomorrow and watch the test carefully for up to the 10 minute mark. 

Oh believe me, I will. When I showed him, he said he saw the line a while ago and it was darker before.

• Oh man, this is exciting, I say go buy a FRER and pee again in another hour or two. I'm of the school of thought that if you are pg it WILL show up with any pee. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"