Eco-Friendly Family
Options

i do not like knitting

with dpn...I looooove circs and like regular ones...but not dpn...its frustrating to me
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: i do not like knitting

• Options
    Ahhh!  Don't say that.  I just bought some DPN to finish the longies and I've never used them before.  I was trying to avoid them like the plague!
  • Options

I'm sorry!  lol

I bought some to do the legs of my longies so it's the first time I've used them.  I'm sure it won't be so bad once I get the hang of them but right now, they frustrate me.  I can still do it though :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I used to HATE HATE dpn's but I used them for the waistband on my longies and it actually wasn't too bad ...

The more I've used them, the more comfortable I've gotten.  Forge ahead ...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thus far, I like the wood DPNs that I have, but the metal ones are still too slippery for me.  I think I need to better master the control needed to keep them wrangled on the project.  It really, REALLY pisses me off when they slide out and unravel stitches.  Like, REALLY pisses me off. 

Angry 

• Options
    i do okay with wooden dpns but def don't like them.  i keep meaning to learn the magic loop method or whatever the two long circs method is but never do it..
    my cool cat - er, bunny!

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    my bfp chart!
    our hippy baby blog

• Options
    I'm scared to switch over to the DPN - I've seen people knitting with them and it intimidates me.  Not quite there, though.
  • Options
    Try magic loop!
  • Options
    I LOOOOOOVE mine!  These longies are 100% DPN.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"