Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I should have stayed home...

because getting out in the crappy rain and doing a couple errands wasnt worth dinging the hubby's vehicle.  He's gonna kill me.  Ok, well not kill me but he's going to be upset.  All because my car is getting stupid undercoating done and it's *still* not finished yet.  And I have to crawl across the entire vehicle just to put DS in his carseat because I can't do it from the passenger back door (hard to explain).  So yeah, as I had both the front driver door and the back driver door open the wind caught the driver door and well, you know what probably happened next.  Not a lick of damage to the other car though thankfully but sheesh.....so now I'll have to find time to get an estimate done.  The hardest thing about it all is having to figure out how best to tell the hubster that his vehicle with less than 5k miles on it needs a teeny bit of body work done.

**ok, vent over**

Re: I should have stayed home...

• Options

i say dont tell him. let him find it on his own. someone in the parking lot could have done it. :) i know its not exactly honist... but i hate confrontation...lol

• Options
    Ugh, I'm sorry, but I'm sure he realizes that accidents do happen.  I know when I think I've done something that will really upset DH he usually surprises me by being really reasonable so hopefully yours will do the same.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

There's no way this damage could hve been done with the door closed so it's obvious that it happened while in my care :( 

However, I did contemplate getting an estimate done and if it's only a couple hundred dollars getting it fixed and not telling him since he never checks the bank account but I don't think I can do that either.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"