Austin Babies
Options

5:00 AM roll call

Hi, twin mommies!  I see you.   :) Anyone else up?

Re: 5:00 AM roll call

• Options

Lol 

::waving hi::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm up pumping!  Jackson actually STTN!!  But, that combined with the Benadryl I took meant I never woke up until I was leaking through my shirt!  Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

coming in late on this one, but it's classic.

the night that tommy sleeps like a ROCKSTAR, jack wakes up at 6:00 due to cough/ conjestion. 

i will say, though, it was totally worth it when i taught him how to suck on a Halls. Hilrious. 

• Options
    Damn! I was up at 5 also, but working on reports... Blah! And I'm still up - on breakfast duty, trying to let daddy sleep in as much as possible, but not sure I can make it much longer. Stoopid busy night at work!
  • Options
    I was up, getting ready for family pics.
  • Options
    I was just heading back to bed after pumping. Good morning ladies!
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Options
    Ahhh, missed it by 15 mins. I was just climbing back in bed at 5.
  • Options
    Yeah, sleep never happened after about 3:30. Wyatt was half sleeping/half fussing after he ate (pretty sure it was gas), then Mason wanted to nurse 2 hours after taking a 5 ounce bottle (holy growth spurt!). Oh well.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options
    I was up too, just not nesting.  M didn't get to bed until almost 10 last night, which meant he was up all night instead of sleeping like he usually does in long stretches.  Of course now he's been asleep for 3 hours in a row.... 
  • Options
    Almost always up at 4:30 or 5.  It's a near miracle if I'm able to go back to bed....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"