Toddlers: 24 Months+

PIP How my DD has fallen asleep

The past two nights, this is how DD has fallen asleep. My little bookworm!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PIP How my DD has fallen asleep

• How adorable! Those pics are precious:)

Curious... how do you put her to bed at night? I see that the light is on in her room... we turn out the lights and use night lights in DDs room. Do you let her read as long as she wants and fall asleep whenever she does? Just wondering--thanks!

• About 9 mos ago, DD became afraid of the dark and the nightlight was no longer cutting it! I put another dim light on in her room (10 w bulb) and even still after I left the room she turned her overhead light. So now she goes to bed with all 3 on! And yes, I let her just lay in her bed and read until she falls asleep. It has always taken her a long time to fall asleep, but she doesn't cry or anything. Later, I go in and turn off one light and turn down the overhead light. Even still, if she wakes up in the middle of the night, she'll often turn on the big room light.

I love watching her on the video monitor at night, reading to her stuffed animals!

• Loading the player...
  • Hee hee. So cute! "There's A Monster at the End of This Book" was one of my favorites growing up. :)
  • That is just the sweetest thing! ?Nothing better than little ones who love to read!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Ohmygosh, that is so cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"