TTC after 35
Options

Baze.....

I've been looking for an update on you.  How did everything go this week? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baze.....

• Options

Thanks for asking...I have three follies..primed and ready to go for IUI in the am ...8am..DH is getting his "sample cup" which we now call the "jar" ready for the am..

I will post tommorrow after the procedure..I am like so excited but I guess I should head to bed..

night and thanks for thinking of me.

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Options

I almost forget..your DD is so precious..I just want to put her pic in my pocket and take it out when every I am having a bad day..I wish we knew her name.

She is gorgeous...

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks Baze...My sweet girl is Emerson.  : )

Three follies...that's awesome!  Do you know what size they are?  The "cup" is very intimidating for a guy, especially the first time.  Typically they'll get the good average SA the first time.

I am so excited for you and wish you the best of luck.  I know your excitement.    Please keep us posted on your journey!

• Options

Love that name...She is precious..

The follies were 16, 17, 18 mm on wednesday..Ovidrel on Thursday PM. The RE says they grow 1-2mm per day so we should have had all three between 18-20 which is where he wanted them for IUI..Hoping at least one meets a nice swimmer and hooks up!

• Options
    You know you could get twins or even triplets with those?  GL!!!!!
  • Options
    Thinking good thoughts for Baze!!!
  • Options
    Baze, best of luck today and hope you end up with a little goblin in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"