Indiana Babies
Options

:: kat ::

Hi!  I'm going to order GMDs  :)  but...I'm clueless as to what size to order.  I email GMD for their recommendation, but I was wondering what size you use for Marian.

Do you have them "prefolded" into a diaper cover and then put them on, or do you fit the prefold on first, then the diaper cover?  Sorry if that's a dumb question.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
IUI x4 = BFN
IVF = sometime in 2012

Re: :: kat ::

• Options

she's in red edge ones right now ... went from orange (newborn) to yellow and now red.  and at her year appointment, she was a 21.5 lbs.

in our diaper drawer, i have them just folded into thirds.  the two outer edges overlapping the middle.  then i keep the diaper covers in another container.  you can get multiple uses out of the covers as long as they don't get poop on them.  if i'm at the house and being lazy, i put the cover down on top of the changing pad, the diaper on top of it, marion on top of all that fasten it.  we go coverless a lot though, so then i'll use a snappi.

one of those sites i linked to yesterday showed the prefold tucked under the front edge of the cover, and i did at that at first to help learn how to use them.  but then the cover gets wet and you need to change it so that didn't last but a month or so.

but, i don't prestuff them into covers like you prestuff your pockets and just have them sitting in the drawer waiting.

• Options
    Thanks!  :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"