Parenting after 35
Options

2 month checkup!

And DS is 15 pounds already, whoa! He's solid, he has such strong legs and measures almost 24" long. I decided to put him on a different vaccine schedule and spread out his shots. I think there are way too many shots in one visit. The doctor thought I was weird but who cares. This is much better for him, IMO. He'll still get his shots but he'll be behind a bit.

This weekend I'll post Halloween pics, I can't wait to put him in his Pumpkin outfit, so cute!!!

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.

Re: 2 month checkup!

• Options
    What a healthy little boy.  I spread out the shots, too.  My pedi said that most first timers do that and that they get sick of driving back so they end up going back to the standard schedule. To each her own, right?
  • Options

My gosh!! He is a solid little man!! Those were Ada's stats at 4 months! It's so funny to me how they are all so different but also the same. I wonder what they will grow up to be like? Are the stats at this age related at all to their adult selves??

Too funny! I spread the vax out too. It's like my daughter is a pure-bred, small breed puppy. Whatevs...makes me feel like I'm making things easier on her somehow. On us? It just spreads the crankiness from one week to two.

I had my flu shot yesterday and my grown-up arm hurts today! Gives me a small window into what her tiny thigh goes through every couple of months...

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNewMrs07:
    I can't wait to put him in his Pumpkin outfit, so cute!!!

Me neither! And what a big boy! M's big, but he wasn't that big. Crikey!

• Options
    He must be off the charts in % for 2 months. My DD just had her 3 mth check up & was 13lbs. 14oz. & 23 inches, & she was in 80th % or her age.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You got a b ig boy! Callie went on Weds..and she is 22 inches and 10 lbs 10 oz. I was shocked at that!
  • Options

Now I feel better about how big Aaron is!  LOL!

I'm glad Adrian is doing well and I look forward to seeing him in his Halloween costume.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"