Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Halloween Parade at Work

At work at a school so of course today was the big Halloween Parade!  Our Primary and Elementary Schools take turns parading around the track at our football stadium.  I was up there with one of my team members since we do not have classrooms, we are child study team members, with her son just hanging out.  One of the parents of a child in my case load came over to me and congratulated me and welcomed me back.  I guess she was left out of the loop and thought I had the boys and was back to work already...SERIOUSLY!  I told her we lost them both and she looked like she wanted to crawl into a hole and run away.  I guess I should be used to this happening but I thought I touched base with everyone or everyone had heard by now...guess not.  It was so hard to not start crying and of course I got the, "God does things for a reason" BS.  Sorry for those of you who are religious...I am not as I have had so many heartaches in the last 7 - 8 years that I can not believe that I have done something to deserve this.

What can you do but look forward to another day.

Re: Halloween Parade at Work

• Options

I am so sorry for your loss--and yes, we must look forward...

2009: 1st IVF began 12/29, cancelled due to OHSS; 1st full IVF began 2/10 ER 2/27 ET 3/4 BFN 3/13; IVF #2 began 5/23 ER 6/4 ET 6/9 BFP 6/18 Lost our baby on 9/12. 2010: IVF #3 (w/PGD) began 2/1 ER: 2/15 ET: 2/20 BFN 3/1; Took a break for hernia surgery and recovery; IVF #4 (w/PGD) began 6/30 ER 7/13 ET 7/18 BFN 7/27; IVF #5 began 10/23 ER 11/5 ET 11/10 Low Pos 11/19 BFN 11/22; Took a break: got a 2nd opinion,changed insurance,chose a new RE,and recharged emotionally. 2011: "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 6/4, 6/6, and 6/7 BFN on 6/21. "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 7/3 & 7/5 BFN on 7/19. "Back-to-Back" IUIs on 7/30, 8/1 & 8/2...the journey continues into 2012 with three more IVFs and 6 more IUIs...now looking at IVF with donor egg Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I had a friend who I had already told about the girls ask how they were doing the other day. I couldn't believe that she had forgotten. I was so angry I just wanted to hit her. but I know that she has a lot on her plate but I just couldn't help but be angry with her.

It is bad enough that we all have to go through this, it is even worse that we have to deal with people. I know they mean no harm, but sometimes I think the unknowing comments hurt more than when people actually are trying to hurt you.

Hang in there. You have a ton of support here. I am not religious either and tire of hearing how this is all part of his plan. What a F-ed up plan that must be. I am a spiritual and faithful person, but I have a faith founded on my beliefs and I don't much fit in with anyone else when it comes to that. We just have to keep on trucking I guess. If you ever need to talk I am always here. You and your family are in my thoughts.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh no, that's the worst but what can you do sometimes.  You're right tomorrow will be better.

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Options

I'm so sorry. I don't see why its so hard for people to put themselves in anothers shoes and think before they speak.

Oh and the religious stuff...definetly don't feel bad.. I'm sick of that too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"