Minnesota Babies
Options

VBAC at Regions?

I was talking to a friend today about wanting a VBAC next time I have a baby. She told me that if you want a VBAC, you have to go to Regions...

Has anyone else heard of this? I was going to call my OB office, but wanted to check here first.

Re: VBAC at Regions?

• Options
    There is another VBAC post beliw with good info and a link to the ICAN website. I am determined to have a VBAC next time and will be going to regions...they have no restrictions with VBACs...the ICAN sute has a map of mn hospitals and shows their policies.
    Ashley & Christian
  • Options

the only hospital I know of that will not do VBACs is St. Joes. There could be more, but it's the only one that I know definitely will not do them. 

Woodwinds, St Johns and Abbott do them as well, as far as I've heard. 

I had my first at Regions, and if I do try for a VBAC, I will not be going back. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

There's a workshop starting on Nov. 1 on VBAC after cesearen being offered at Blooma in Edina. Here's the info:

https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/home.asp

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I talked to some of the midwives and docs at regions at great length after my recent c-section.  Dr. Fall performed my c-section and seems to be very supportive of VBAC's, fwiw.  Although I was disappointed I ended up with a c-section, I did feel that they did everything they could to avoid one.  But there was massive amounts of meconium and my DD's heartrate kept dropping to scary low levels.
  • Options
    I delivered at United and could have had a VBAC if I had wanted. My clinic and Doc info is in the other VBAC post.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"