Blended Families
Options

C&P- will make your afternoon

Re: C&P- will make your afternoon

• Options

That really did make my afternoon, thanks!

And is there a particular reason you're hanging around 1st tri...? Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Haha that made my day :) I gave her good advice though... Take another test today and she will be having triplets - and then next week... she will be pregnant with quads :)

Its a shame how dumb people are, or actually how UNCREATIVE people are.  That was terrible MUD (but did make me laugh!)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    :sighs: Unfortunately, no, Hterry. This was actually C&P'd on the BOTB board, that's where I got it from.
  • Options

imageDREWLILY:
    :sighs: Unfortunately, no, Hterry. This was actually C&P'd on the BOTB board, that's where I got it from.

Darn!  I was hopeful!!

• Options
    Now that's a good entertaining troll.
    Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
  • Options
    Indifferent  Head...Desk
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Options

This was actually a news story.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/kfsm-river-valley-grovenburg-babies-twins,0,2580547.story 

MUD from real life drama.

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • Options

That was going around the 3rd tri board as well. It's very bad MUD! I love the double tickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: I will say that I was not surprised at all when I found out I was having twins and kinda suspected it because I get very clear ovulation pain every month on one side or the other and the month I got pregnant with my twins, I clearly got ovulation pain on both sides. I remember being at work and wondering in the back of my mind if I ovulated twice.

The taking of 2 test (meaning 2 pregnancies)is so funny!!!!!!

• Options
    Bwahahaha.  I'm sorry I missed this in real time.

PHOTOS REMOVED

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"