Pregnant after 35
Options

heard the h/b

Well, we've crossed another milestone off the list and I'm starting to feel a little more relaxed about this pg.  I had my OB appt. yesterday and we heard the h/b.  It was in the 161-165 range.  At first it was taking a bit for her to find it and I started to panic even though I had just seen the baby 2 days before at my NT scan, but then she found it.  Although, the little bugger kept moving around a bunch and she had to keep shifting to keep ahold of the h/b.

We're now ready to share the news with family and friends.  DH was out of town last night, so I guess we'll be making some calls tonight and/or tomorrow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10

Re: heard the h/b

• Options
    That is wonderful! Congrats. I loved hearing it and felt so much better sharing the news. Enjoy your weekend!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wonderful- congrats!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations! I remember the feeling of sheer relief that would wash over me when I heard that in the early days. I still never get tired of hearing.
  • Options

I never get tired of hearing that thumpity-thump-thump.

Congratulations!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is the sweetest sound in the world!!
  • Options
    Yay - it's such a beautiful sound! 

Have fun sharing the good news!
  • Options

Hooray!!! Isn't that the coolest thing? I was so excited to finally tell everyone and go public with the baby news. Such a relief.

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

• Options
    Congratulations! Have fun spreading the news!
  • Options

Yay, that's fantastic. ?I'm hoping to hear a h/b when I go to the ob next wed.(9 weeks-ish). ?I've seen the h/b on u/s at the R/E, but it's really cool to hear it!

We're not telling until we get thru the first trimester, and we're at 8.5 weeks, and it's really, really hard not to tell at this point... ?

?

?

• Options
    That's great news!!  I am hoping to hear ours for the 1st time at our next appt on 11/18!!
  • Options

It is the most wonderful sound! I am glad that you have a terrific appt.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"