Parenting after a Loss
Options

XP: sal- My baby Ryan

You can go to     www.carepages.com and search Ryan Seibert, It is the best way to keep everyone updated and I don't have much time to bump anymore. Ryan was diagnosed with a congenital heart defect (mulitiple actually) and had heart surgery tuesday night. He will need open heart at somepoint but we have to make it through this first. I had to call 911 monday after noticing he was breathing funny. By the time we got to the hospital he was unresponsive and grey. I can't begin to tell you how I am feeling right now. Our whole world has blown up.

Re: XP: sal- My baby Ryan

• Options
    OMG I am so sorry you are going thru this. I will keep you and baby Ryan in my prayers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh my, I am so sorry.  This must be so scary.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 
    DD is on her way to 2! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry! I'm thinking of you and praying for Ryan every day. Feel free to text me anytime if you want.
  • Options
    My heart is breaking for you. I'll be thinking of you, Ryan, and your family. I'm so so sorry.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for what you are going through.  I am praying for your family and baby Ryan,
  • Options
    if you go to www.carepages.com and type RyansPlace in the search box his name will pop up and all you have to do is click on it and his page should come up.
  • Options
    ((BIG HUGS))  I really hope he is ok.  tons of T&P to Ryan.
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!  Your family will be in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Oh, big big hugs!  Thinking of and praying for your family and Ryan.
  • Options
    my thoughts are with you and your family. 
  • Options

I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!!  Adelyn has congential heart disease as well.  She has three VSDs, a leaky valve, and that flap that is suppose to close after they are born is still open.  I have been so scared sometimes with her breathing...but it always seems to get better.  

I am sure that Ryan is in great caring hands.  I will be sure to say daily prayers for him and your family.  If you want to chat at all, please email me at mrs.jeffrae at gmail dot com.  I am not in your shoes, but do understand about the uncerntainties of this condition.

<<big hugs>>

• Options
    I'm so sorry - your sweet baby and you will continue to be in my prayers!
  • Options
    I can't even begin to express my thoughts... just know that we are all thinking of you and hoping that everything goes well with your precious little one... please know that....
  • Options
    I am so very sorry, big hugs and I pray that everything will be fine!
  • Options
    I am so sorry to read this post. Parenthood is terrifying enough and to have your little one facing surgery must be nearly imposssible to bear. Sending you and baby Ryan healing thoughts. We are all here for you!
  • Options
    Ryan is in the right place! Excellent hospital! Thinking of you and Ryan! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry 
  • Options
    I can't imagine how terrifying this has been... your family is in my prayers.
  • Options
    I am praying for you and your family!
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.  My nephew was born with an aortic seperation and two wholes between his ventricles and atrium.  He had to have surgery when he was only a week old.  He is now doing wonderful....I hope this gives you hope. 
  • Options
    My heart goes out to you! New mommyhood is tough enough without this extra worry. Lots of thoughts and prayers heading in your direction!
  • Options
    (((HUGS))) and prayers!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this.  I will be praying for you and Ryan.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i am so sorry.  i hope things calm down soon.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"