Stay at Home Moms
Options

Weekend Plans?

Whats everyone doing this weekend besides Trick O Treating? I think we are pumpkin carving and watching a Halloween type movie tonight and then tomorrow babysitting and laundry, taking kids to mall to trick or treat there before night time. Then go with parents trick or treating. Sunday, church and a meeting for work. Anyone know of any good places to take kids for Halloween festivities during the day tomorrow in Southern California?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options
    No real plans.  Tomorrow we're going to start painting our basement and then Sunday I am the parent volunteer in DD's Sunday School class.  Other than that, we are just going to relax and enjoy not having anywhere to go!
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Options

I am sleeping at my parents' house tonight because they are having a yard sale early tomorrow morning and I have a bunch of stuff I hope to sell there. 

After the yard sale, I'll come home to see Ben for a little bit and then get him down for his nap.  I then have to go food shopping.  After that, I'll go to see my a friend who is in from out of town with her 9 month old daughter.  When I get home, we'll get Ben in his costume.

On Sunday, DH is taking Ben to his parents' house for the afternoon, so I get to do whatever I want.  I'm thinking of cleaning.  Stupid, I know...but it needs to be done.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"