High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

GD - finally, good numbers!

Yesterday was the first day I've had where ALL of my numbers were in the range they're supposed to be in!  I can't tell you how much of a relief it was to finally see some positive results.  I've been beating my head against the wall with this and have been so frustrated with my testing.  I'm still only eating 50 g of carbs a day like my doctor ordered, which sucks, but I'll do whatever it takes to make sure my sugar levels are good for my DS.

Thanks for all of the suggestions and help.  It's been much appreciated!

Re: GD - finally, good numbers!

• Options
    Congratulations!  It can be so frustrating but I am glad you are on the right track. 
  • Options

Yay!!! Good for you!! I can't imagine how frustrating it is - particularily when you can only have 50 carbs a day and still not have good numbers. So yay!! Keep it up!

(I'm a little nervous cuz I started insulin shots at night the other night and my fasting number is still to high :(  )

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesuperaunt:

Yay!!! Good for you!! I can't imagine how frustrating it is - particularily when you can only have 50 carbs a day and still not have good numbers. So yay!! Keep it up!

(I'm a little nervous cuz I started insulin shots at night the other night and my fasting number is still to high :(  )

It's rough, I won't lie!  Being on 50 g of carbs AND insulin shots 3x a day is a lot to deal with.  I'm being induced at 38 weeks though . . . only 5 more weeks to do this.  I'm planning on enjoying my food over the Xmas holiday, that's for sure!  :o)

• Options
    It is a lot to deal with but good for you for working it and doing what is best for your son! It will go quickly and then you can enjoy whatever deliciousness you want and do so knowing how hard you worked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"