Minnesota Babies
Options

Abbott Northwestern

To anybody who has questions on the care here....   I can't say enough.  We were admitted yesterday after some repeat bp issues and are being induced.  I've been here through 3 nurse shifts and can not say enough about the care and attention we are getting.  

It may not be a fancy birthing suite, but I would not change where I am at for anything. 

Re: Abbott Northwestern

• Options
    That's really great! My biggest disappointment at St. Joe's was the insane nursing staff changes. Glad to hear they are taking good care of you at Abbott. Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    I delivered my son their last February and feel the same way, everyone is awesome!  I have a few friends that are nurses their and help deliver babies and take care of the moms, they love it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

BEST HOSPTAL EVER!

Anyone get Jenny Thomas as their Nurse?  She is a sweet little blond woman from South Africa- Awesome Accent?

Can not tell you all how wonderful Abbott is.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageameliahedlund:

BEST HOSPTAL EVER!

Anyone get Jenny Thomas as their Nurse?  She is a sweet little blond woman from South Africa- Awesome Accent?

Can not tell you all how wonderful Abbott is.

Me!  She is the best.  

Love, love, love Abbott.  I am sad I cant deliver there again. 

• Options
    We just had our baby at Abbott on Oct 22.  The nursing staff was top notch.  I can't say enough good things about Abbott!  They all did a great job.
  • Options

imageSuchaPayne310:
    That's really great! My biggest disappointment at St. Joe's was the insane nursing staff changes. Glad to hear they are taking good care of you at Abbott. Good luck with everything!

We are thinking of St. Joes.  Did the nurses just rotate out really quickly?  Any other complaints or compliments?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"