Secondary IF
Options

I don't post often but....

I knew you ladies would understand. It is the 3 year anniversary of trying for baby #3 this month. I'm really wanting this month to be over now. I know that we will not be getting pg this month because DH has been oot hunting most of the month. I can't wait for 2009 to end and 2010 to be here maybe a new year will bring forth baby #3. I'm so ready and so sad that my husband is adamant about letting it happen naturally. I have tried to get him to investigate further but he is not on board. My heart aches some days and others I just deal and remember how blessed I am to have 2 healthy, wonderful, amazing boys!!! I'm having one of those days dreaming for a baby girl, naming her Scarlett Rose and dressing her in pink. Ok...back to reality moment passed. Thanks ladies for listening!!

Re: I don't post often but....

• Options
    HUGS!!!
    photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Options
    we are here! Post as much as you need. Three years IS a long time, and I am sorry you are struggling. HUGS from me too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to smile at your dream of having a girl....I am hoping for a little boy over here since I already have a girl. But I will be happy with whatever I get! Best of luck to you.
    Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
    Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
    Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
    (aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hugs!  I'm sorry you're going through all of this.  I wish you the best of luck.
  • Options

I am sorry your husband is not on board with you! give it time though, you never know..

AS a mother of two boys, I can totally understand wanting a girl! I ADORE my boys and would be thrilled with a 3rd but I know deep down I might be disappointed if #3 is a boy. Even Dh talks about having a girl! lol :)

GOOD LUCK!!!

• Options
    /hugs.. I'm sorry your DH is not on board
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"