Two Under 2
Options

sharing a room?

we were going to sell our house and get something bigger, but bc of the market, i think we are stuck in our house for a few more years.  does anyone have 2U2 sharing a room?  any tips?  thanks!!

Re: sharing a room?

• Options
    The girls will once Macy stops sleeping in the swing.  DD1 and DS's room are right next to each other and I leave their doors open.  They seem to not hear each other cry.  They never wake up when the other is crying but if I was to talk they would wake up. 
  • Options
    DD will have to only because we just moved into a 4 bedroom condo and the 4th bedroom is full of office furniture. If there was a way to move out the office and make it another room, I'd be super happy. By the time Baby #2 gets here our lease will be almost up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    it'll be the same here.  we got REALLY lucky w/ DD STTN very early on - 7 wks.  i hope that's the case w/ #2.  if so, he/she will be w/ us in the bassinet for approx 3 mos.  therefore, both will be STTN while in the same room.  i hope and pray! 
  • Options
    We have the PNP in our room still. For the first 5 months DS #2 slept in our room. Naps they still sleep apart, but for night DS #2 goes to sleep first. Then I rock and read to DS#1 in our room and then we tip toe into their room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"