Secondary IF
Options

Staring at my rx for BCP and have mixed feelings

I know I need a break. I know this cycle, that DH will be gone during the cruical time, but it just breaks my heart to fill it.
Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image

Re: Staring at my rx for BCP and have mixed feelings

• Options
    Awwee I am sorry!  I hope that this break helps in some way.  I've been thinking of throwing in the towel temporarily myself.  GL to you.
    Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
    Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
    Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
    (aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I agree. Oh do I ever agree. I was forced on BCP because of a cyst and it was the most disgusting thing ever to fill it. Not only because I want to be PREGNANT and not preventing but also because I swore up and down that I'd never be on them again because I am convinced that the depo shot is a big contributor to my IF.

Do you have to do BCP or could you just do condoms for when he's "around"(lol) and then just be au natural at all other times?

I'm sorry you're feeling these feelings - totally justified, heartbreaking, and totally sucky :(

Here is my hug to you!!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're using the BCPs not to prevent pregnancy, but to hopefully "hitch a ride in the draft", so to speak, right?  (i.e. hope that the fertility increase after you come off helps you get PG)  If that's the case, just remind yourself why you are doing it.  Every step is one step closer. 
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    I know it sucks, but try to keep positive :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"