TTC after 35

no IUI or IVF at this time

The reasons for no IUI or IVF is my hormone levels are still elevated, but going down... FSH was 52, now is 35.... so, right now my body isn't in a place that IUI or IVF are worth trying  w/o DE...  I only have my Rt ovary due to surgery about 5 years ago.  But, since the levels are getting lower, I am confident that they will continue and soon I will be able to try again.  Remember the RE has diagnosed me with Intermittant Ovarian Failure... so, I go into a semi menopause state for a few months and then my body goes back to normal for a few months....  Not great for TTC, but I am still hopeful (most of the time).....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: no IUI or IVF at this time

• Ugh, I'm so sorry.  My FSH was in the 30's last cycle, I'm hoping it's lower now...we shall see next week.

Good luck and keep us posted!

• I am hoping with you that those levels keep going down! Sounds like they are moving in the right direction.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry.  I hope your FSH goes down again soon so you can move forward.
  • It sounds like things are moving in the right direction. I hope they continue to go down for you!

• Shy, you always have such a great attitude.  I am glad things are going in the right direction and I hope this all works out for you!
  • I hope the numbers continue to improve for you. You certainly have been through a lot lately & deserve a break.
  • I hope those levels keep going down.  It sounds like they've been making some pretty good progress in the right direction.
  • hang in there... you have a great attitude! and that's a huge part of the process. I hope the #'s keep going down!
  • I hope your numbers keep going down and fast! Good luck Shyntrue
  • Hope those numbers keep dropping and you can start TTC again soon.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Glad your numbers are going down!  Headed in the right direction!

• QE2QE2 member
    Even if you're not doing IUI or IVF, it's still?possible?on your own!! Good luck, Shy!! I'm sending all of my best ovary dust to you--not the best, but they're trying ;-)
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Shy, I'm so glad those numbers are falling!

You are making the best decisions you can - and I'm with you, those numbers are going to come down more, and be in a great range for TTC, and then you'll do your IUI/IVF.

((((hugs))))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"