Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Cutest bedding - gender neutral, too!

I absolutely LOVE this bedding!  I wanted to use trees and owls/birds, and I love the colors! Plus, we're not finding out what we're having, so it'll be good for either.  The problem is, it is $300+.  I don't know if I'm willing to spend that...

Huge

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Cutest bedding - gender neutral, too!

• Options
    Register for it and hope for the best!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Is it Dwell?  Maybe try Ebay.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Its so cute!!! I say get it if you can afford it!
  • Options

We're doing an owls/birds/trees theme too.  I'm totally in love with this Dwell bedding but instead I'm going with something that's similar at Target.  It's kind of a mix-and-match thing, so we're just buying the crib sheets (link below) and the bumper.  I REALLY wanted the Dwell Tree rug that goes with this set, but it's $550.  I printed out a picture of it and my mom is making a baby quilt that looks exactly like it.  Check out etsy.com too and search for "owl nursery".  There are a ton of really cute accessories like wall art, throw pillows, etc.  Good luck!

https://www.target.com/Circo-Crib-Fitted-Sheet-Green/dp/B00260C2CG

• Options
    i think its def. gender neutral and really adorable!!
  • Options
    I almost went with it and luckily found a store near me that had a sale on all of their Dwell crib bedding half off.  Look around you should be able to find it. 
  • Options

Love it!

I recently got an e-mail that Buy Buy baby is now carrying the Dwell collections online.  If you sign up for their coupons, you'd get 20% off.

the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love the bedding.  Definitely gender neutral.  Can you purchase it in separates?  Maybe get the bumper and quilt or just the bumper and sheet and have someone make the rest for you or just purchase solids from somewhere else.  I don't think you necesarily have to get the entire set to get the look you are going for.
  • Options
    ohhhh....I love this!!
  • Options
    Oooohh, so cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"