Alabama Babies
Options

And iphone apps?

What iPhone apps do you guys recommend for pregnancy and when baby gets here?  I think Lydia or Candi used one for tracking contractions and I've heard of one to track BF'ing, sleeping patterns and such.  TIA!

Re: And iphone apps?

• Options
    I'll want to know this too as I'm getting an iPhone for Christmas!!!
  • Options

ooo, yea, great thread!

i have one to track pg week to week. its by "what to expect..."

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I highly recommend the Contraction Master application. All you have to do when you think you are having a contraction is to tap a button on the screen, then tap it when the contraction stops.

The application times the contractions, charts them to show you how far apart they are including times and everything. There is also an option to email yourself your contraction times. (which I did later to put in K's baby book.)

I also downloaded an application to keep track with breastfeeding at first, but to be honest I've never really used it much.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

Oh.. and they also have an application for baby flashcards. It shows pictures of items with the word underneath. I have used it on the rare occasion that I need something to entertain K but don't have a toy on hand.

Of course, I think she's more interested in the bright colors and wants to chew on my phone more than anything else!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options
    imageMissLMS:

Oh.. and they also have an application for baby flashcards. It shows pictures of items with the word underneath. I have used it on the rare occasion that I need something to entertain K but don't have a toy on hand.

Of course, I think she's more interested in the bright colors and wants to chew on my phone more than anything else!

Thanks Lydia!  I saw one on Baby Center that shows baby a fake phone screen that they can play with without really doing anything.  I'm going to download the contraction master now so that I don't forget about it. Thx!

• Options

imageaubie96:
    I'll want to know this too as I'm getting an iPhone for Christmas!!!

I think I am too!

• Options
    Baby Brain -- it's like $5 and tracks bottles, breastfeeding and diapers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"