Polyp shmolyp — The Bump
TTC after 35

Polyp shmolyp

We have decided to go ahead with IVF instead of the surgery. After talking with my new RE, it's really a toss up. He's 60-40 for going ahead with IVF vs surgery, but left the decision up to us. We can squeeze this cycle in and if it doesn't work, then I'll have the surgery in Dec. when the labs are closed. I had my co-culture biopsy today, will start my estrogen this weekend, then stims the end of next week. ?The anxiety has already started.
TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Polyp shmolyp

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards