North Carolina Babies
Options

This just keeps getting awesomer.

I just touched base with my new employer about my first day on Monday, and she was like, "do you think you could be here early? Like maybe around 9:30?"

Uhhhhhh... I'll try my best to drag myself out of bed. And I guess I'll have to DVR the rest of Dr Phil. But I think it's manageable. Wink

Then she said, "we're really laid back here, so wear whatever you're comfortable in.. Some people wear shorts or whatever. I wear jeans every day."

I think these people and I might get along just fine. 

What can I say? They get my priorities. Cool

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: This just keeps getting awesomer.

• Options
    Sounds like the PERFECT place to work.  Good things come to those who wait!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's great!  So happy for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds awesome, I hope you enjoy your first day back at work, you will have to give us the run down on how it went!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    wow, that's great!!
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • Options
    I wear jeans to work as well. Its so nice to be comfy. Congrats!
  • Options
    Yes

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options

so happy for you!! its nice to be able to be comfy at work...my old work was like that which was Great when i was pregnant i didnt have to buy any dressy clothes...hope the job is fun too!!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

MAN... 9:30?? Dealbreaker.

That is pretty awesome, I'm glad you're hitting it off w/ them. And that you don't have to buy work clothes ;) 

• Options
    Sounds great, you'll miss rush hour that way!
  • Options

9:30 and you have to wear jeans? Sounds like that place blows!!

Stick out tongue

Really, I'm just jealous. Very jealous.

• Options
    Woohoo!  Congrats again Hughes!  I'm so excited for you.  I take it that your job isn't with my employer, is it? 
  • Options
    Wow, that is pretty freaking awesome. I don't even get to wear jeans everyday and I'm a freaking bartender!
  • Options
    Love it! Yes
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options

Hughes,

I don't think you've done all your homework.  I mean did you get all your questions answered about this place?  Seriously, is your head even on straight?  There is only one real question you need the answer to.  I mean, have you even thought about us for one second?  Who cares if you get to go in later in the morning. Next thing we know, you'll be telling us that "NewSuperJob" lets you wear blue jeans everyday- oh wait they already have.  I bet you didn't tell them the whole truth about yourself in the interviews did you?  I bet, you just happened to leave out- "Oh, I've got an addiction problem, its called the bump."  So really, all the other perks are really irrelevant.  You need to ask, "CAN I NEST?"

Thanks,

Bumpies/Nesties

• Options
    9:30am sounds heavenly!!  Enjoy your weekend and celebrate your new cool job!
  • Options
    Oh my gosh- maybe the wait was worth it, this job sounds perfect!
  • Options
    imagebypami:

Hughes,

I don't think you've done all your homework.  I mean did you get all your questions answered about this place?  Seriously, is your head even on straight?  There is only one real question you need the answer to.  I mean, have you even thought about us for one second?  Who cares if you get to go in later in the morning. Next thing we know, you'll be telling us that "NewSuperJob" lets you wear blue jeans everyday- oh wait they already have.  I bet you didn't tell them the whole truth about yourself in the interviews did you?  I bet, you just happened to leave out- "Oh, I've got an addiction problem, its called the bump."  So really, all the other perks are really irrelevant.  You need to ask, "CAN I NEST?"

Thanks,

Bumpies/Nesties

LOL!
    When I was first reading this, i was thinking--"UH! Who does bypami think she is anyway?!?!"

While I won't be trying it anytime soon since it's a new job and al... I'd be surprised if I wasn't able to squeeze in some Nesting at this place. ;-) So, simmer down, ok? Wink

• Options
    Excellent! Did you find this through my contact?  If so, that's awesome.  If not, it's still awesome!
  • Options
    AWESOME!
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options

imageECUGirl2004:
    I take it that your job isn't with my employer, is it? 

Hehe.. Nope. :-) It's a very small company.

• Options
    That is awesome!  I would love to work someplace like that - the dress code at my last job was so strict!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"