South Florida Babies
Options

Black Friday Sales at BBB and BRU?

Just wondering if you guys know if Buy Buy Baby does Black Friday deals? I know Toys R Us does, but not sure about Babies R Us or Buy Buy Baby. I would assume they would, right?

TIA!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Black Friday Sales at BBB and BRU?

• Options
    Well seeing that this is the first year that BBB is opened down here I think we'll all find out at the same time in a few weeks Smile
  • Options
    last year BRU had $10 boxes of diapers on black friday - needless to say i bought enough diapers to get me thru last thxgiving, xmas, and new yrs...i thing it lasted my thru vday from all the boxes i bought lol
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCesEve99:
    last year BRU had $10 boxes of diapers on black friday - needless to say i bought enough diapers to get me thru last thxgiving, xmas, and new yrs...i thing it lasted my thru vday from all the boxes i bought lol

Wow!  That would be awesome!  I NEVER do black Friday - but I might just have to go and see if I can buy some diapers. 

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    OMG, that's awesome! Rach, I'll be there with you :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options

I went to BBB in Coral Springs last night and they said they don't have Black Friday sales... :(  But they do take BRU coupons!  :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When you went to BRU was it nuts on Black Friday? My DH loves BF. I have never participated. I might this year to get some good deals on baby stuff. I am just wondering how many people stand outside BRU??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"