Alabama Babies
Options

Hey- who all in Auburn will be downtown tonight?

Hey! I haven't been around much lately. Work's crazy!

Who all in Auburn will be downtown tonight for Downtown Trick or Treat? I'm so excited! DH works in the Corner News office so we will probably be around there so come see us!

Re: Hey- who all in Auburn will be downtown tonight?

• Options
    We'll be there next year!
  • Options
    We'll be there for a little bit, just to take J out in his costume and make pictures, though.  He definitely won't be trick or treating per se ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehamillm:
    We'll be there for a little bit, just to take J out in his costume and make pictures, though.  He definitely won't be trick or treating per se ;)

This is our first year trick or treating. Last year, we just played..the year before...he was not yet 2 mos. old and DH didn't work downtown yet so we stayed home and handed out candy.

• Options

imageSoon2BMrsWiley:

You should come downtown anyway!!!

• Options

imageSoon2BMrsWiley:

us too, but tonight we have to clean the house for the ILs coming into town Sad

• Options
    Ok- just fyi- downtown was kind of fun but I really don't know if Smith will be up for it much longer patience wise. We basically got in a line on the sidewalk that went all the way down one side of Magnolia, down College St by Toomers and then up the other side where Gap is. We oretty much just stood in a very slow moving line for more than an hour. I mean it was neat to be downtown but I think we may try neighborhood trick or treating next year.
  • Options

We went to burger night and J fell asleep.  We circled trying to find a parking spot and he was still sleeping.  So we just decided to go home, dress him up, and walk around the neighborhood.  I'm glad we didn't go if there was just a line of kids, it's not like he missed out or anything!

Oh, and we only had 1 measly trick-or-treater

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"