TTC after 35
Options

Halloween anyone?

What are you guys going to be for Halloween?  Any special plans?

Re: Halloween anyone?

• Options
    MY DH is a big Halloween fan.  We've been having parties for about 7 years.  This year our party is tomorrow night.  I'm going to be Princess Leia, DH will be Anakin Skywalker and DS will be Yoda.  DS will not be at our adult only party but we will all redress for trick-or-treating on Saturday. 
  • Options
    I love Halloween...it's my favorite holiday. I was going to be Mommie Dearest this year, but didn't start working on it until yesterday so instead I'm going to be Octomom. Last year I was Tippy Hendren from the movie The Birds. That was by far my best costume ever. The only problem with that was that only older people knew who I was. lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always had a hard time dressing up for Halloween because I never knew what to be.  When I was teaching we had Book Character Day and that was another challenge.  I won't dress up for Halloween anymore but DS will be a Green Bay Packer football player.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options

Halloween is my least favorite holiday.  I know, everyone tells me I'm weird, but seriously people in masks or wearing makeup that disguises themselves (i.e. a clown) freak me out.

We live on a street with 8 houses and have 3 (maybe) kids that would go trick or treating so they go to a more sub type neighborhood.

Today would be a good trick or treat day because it's foggy in that somewhat eery way.  

• Options
    I LOVE Halloween, and so does DH.  We always hand out candy and then go out.  However, this year I have the joy of having a lap and hysterscopy done on Halloween morning, so no celebrating for us!  I do however, have a stash of horror movies to watch from my couch. :-)  DH will be in charge of answering the door this year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimagemy read shelf:
    Melanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I'm a Halloween scrooge this year.  Seriously I don't like dressing up anymore (declined a costume party this year where I would have gone if it didn't require dressing up).  Also, my neighborhood gets TONS of children.  It was cute the first few years we lived here but I think it is totally out of control.  I live on the first street in a big subdivision and people actually drive here to bring their kids trick or treating.  And it last for hours on end.  This year the lights are going to be off.  Maybe I'd feel differently if I had kids, I don't know.
  • Options
    QE2QE2 member
    We're going to NYC to see the parade in the Village. I went years ago and remember seeing lots of "interesting" costumes.
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"