Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

GTG

Is anyone up for a GTG next week?  Not sure what the weather is like, but I'm going CRAZY with DH being out of town.  He has been in Rhode Island for the past 3 weeks.  We need to get out of the house.  I live in Rockwall, but driving is not an issue.  DS will sleep in the car.  Any ideas?  

Re: GTG

• Options
    Ah, wish we were closer, or Id be totally up for it.  Im getting stir crazy here.  My DH travels often too.
  • Options
    I'm up for it, not sure of a good meeting spot would be though
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What about the Dallas Aquarium or the Arboretum? But both are kinda $$, I think. Depending on the day I may be able to go. Just thowing those 2 out since OP was coming from Rockwall.

• Options
    Distance for the most part doesn't matter. If you guys live closer together I could head that way. So far the weather is going to be nice. I vote for free or cheap too especially with the holidays coming up. What about a park? We are free any day but all day Thursday and Tuesday morning.
  • Options
    We are in depending on where. Wyatt and I are free everyday but Friday. And I love the free/cheap idea too Smile!
    I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"