Alabama Babies
Options

Bethany...

I just wanted to say that I LOVE that G is already over 17 lbs!  that cracks me up!  Avery just barely passed the 20 lb mark.  I am trying to figure out where all of her food goes because seriously, that girl can EAT!!!

He's a cutie!!!

Re: Bethany...

• Options
    LOL...and thanks :) I'm really amazed that he's gained so much. He's really long too, though (27 1/2 last week!) Avery is too cute and I love that she's a big eater!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am 100% convinced that she has a hollow leg.  She amazes me how much she eats (but tells us when she is DONE too).  Last night she had a quick snack around 4:30 because she kept signing for eat and more.  I gave her a pumpkin muffin and strawberries.  We ate dinner about an hour later and she ate 1/2 cheese enchilada, a bunch of corn and refried beans, plus her milk and brocolli.  I finally just took the tray away from her because she was STILL eating.  I hope she's just going through a growth spurt.  I just sat there in amazement. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow! But hey, at least she likes the good stuff. I'm talking about the broccoli AND the pumpkin muffins!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"