TTC after 35

follistim is here

My follistim arrived today and is sitting in the fridge waiting to be used tomorrow. It's my first IUI cycle - I just finished clomid days 3-7 (only side effect was one night of a splitting headache). I just thought I'd share - I'm mainly a lurker but it's so nice knowing that there are others going through the same thing.

For background, since I'm not sure I ever shared, we got married in May 07. I went off the nuvaring (after probably 14 years on BC) in October 07. Tried casually for a few months and more actively since about summer 08. Nothing obviously wrong except slightly low morphology (7%), but I'm not KU yet. Hopefully the IUI does the trick. I just turned 37.

Thanks for the support!

Re: follistim is here

• Isn't it exciting when you start something new?  GL to you and keep us posted!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck to you:)

We're having a consultation with SGF tomorrow to talk about IVF vs IUI...we're hoping IUI is a decent possibility for us as well:) 

• Loading the player...
  • Best of luck with your first IUI!  I hope it takes just this one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Good luck!  Lots of IUI success stories on here.
  • Best of luck! ?I used Follistim in sept. for IUI#1 (followed by HcG trigger shot) ?and didn't feel any side effects. ?
  • Good luck!!  I will be using follistim for my first IUI next cycle.
  • Good luck to you!
    dx: Fragile X Syndrome
  • Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"