Pennsylvania Babies
Options

family photos

Well we finally broke down and got family photos taken.  We went with www.candidmomentsphotography  (thank you LClaire for convincing me) and they turned out really well.  Doug was really easy to work with.  Go to Online Gallery and the password is CMP-Kroutfamily. 

Re: family photos

• Options
    Holy Moly that was a lot of pictures.  My favorites are the ones of the girls in the wagon.  Very cute family!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, your girls are getting so big!  Great photos!  Doug did ours this past summer, and we had a good experience, too.  Good luck narrowing them down!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

They turned out great! We used Doug too (same day that Jill did) and we were so pleased. But I can't imagine wrangling two dogs and two kids for photos!

• Options
    I love them!!! Every time I go to another page I see more that I love! They capture the girls and their "stages" so well and you just look so lovely and happy in all of the pics:) Such a great location, too! 
  • Options
    I don't envy you a bit, I would want one of every single one of them, how are you ever going to narrow it down?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WOW!!!!  Those turned out fantastic!  I love the ones of the girls in the wagon, the family set with dogs, the family set with the hay & pumpkins, and the family set of you & your DH holding hands.  So sweet!  Your girls are just beautiful too.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"