Options

Weigh gain post!

2»

Re: Weigh gain post!

• Options
    Hang in there mama - you look precious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Up 26 at 34. I would like to hold tight at this number for the next month. But, if she needs me to gain more, so be it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm up 44lbs as well.  I hit that mark last week and haven't gained since then.  I'm not all that worried about the total gain, though.
  • Options

+28 at my 30 week appointment yesterday.

I was aiming for 35, but I think I just might pass it up, as I seem to be gaining more than a pound per week. My Dr wanted me to gain only half a pound per week in the 3rd tri. I don't see that happening...

imageimageimage
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageRebandJake:
    +42 with 6 weeks to go.  yikes

Me too! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    +17. I gained 4 in the last 2 weeks. Embarrassed
  • Options
    27lbs. I measured my belly yesterday and was at 48in. WOW! In January I was measured for a bridesmaid dress and has a 28in waist. I sure miss my preprego body!
  • Options
    +2 lbs @ 29 weeks.  I go Thursday for my next check up (32 weeks)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Up 7 1/2 pounds as of 2 days ago and I am almost 29 weeks along!
    me~ 36 DH~35 
    Married in 2006, together since 2002
    TTC since late 2007
    Charting, ovulation testing, etc...
    9 cycles of clomid =BFN
    Met with RE in Dec. 2008
    Diagnosed with lean pcos/ anovulatory 
    IVF #1 April 2009=BFP!
    DD born 1.14.2010
    1 snow baby on ice since April 2009
    FET scheduled for February 2016
  • Options

So glad I saw this thread! On the other site I visit often the women are all gaining so little that it drives me mad! I have probably gained 40... depends on when I measure back to.

This morning I actually thought about Biggest Loser and how I am the same weight as some of the smaller women too.... made me skip my morning apple cider. :(

I hope I stop gaining for a few weeks, I swear I have gained every day since my BFP! It's ridiculous.

okay I need to excercise more, I am done work Friday (yay) so I will have a bit more time to walk it off. The back fat is just out of this world, I have gained over every inch of my body. :(

I figure I will just breastfeed until my baby is 10 years old... they say it's good for weight loss.

:)

• Options
    +15.8 as of my appt. last Friday.
  • Options
    About 40lbs.... :(
  • Options
    20 pounds as of my last appointment at 32 weeks. We'll see what weigh - in is next week at my appointment.
  • Options

I've gained 16lbs as of my 34 week appt. I get weighed again tomorrow at my appt. We'll see how that goes Confused

I'm hoping to gain no more than 25 lbs. I was overweight pre-BFP, so my doc wanted me to gain 15-25 lbs. I've done pretty well. And DH made me feel good by telling me last night, "It looks like you've just gained a baby belly, the rest of your body looks the same as it did before". Which is shocking because usually, he says the wrong thing at the wrong time LOL..

• Options

imagepoison489:
    I am up 30 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight at 27 weeks.  To think I tried to set a goal for myself of only gaining 25 pounds.

I'm right there with you - I'm up 22lbs at 27 weeks and was hoping to gain no more than 25lbs. With about three months to go, I think I'm probably more on track to gain 40lbs. Yikes.

HOWEVER, I read today that 75% of weight gain is blood and other fluids...that made me feel a little better.

Married 4.22.06. Birth of Ashlyn Elizabeth 2.6.10. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    48 lbs.  Sad  To make matters worse, my cravings this whole time have been salads and fruit- not even caesar salads or super ranch dressing- I've been eating spinach and balsamic like it's going out of style.  I guess I just like to gain weight when pregnant.... I gained 60 lbs with DS and lost it all.  WTH.
  • Options

22 lbs as of 30 weeks. A little more than I was hoping for by this point, but what are you going to do?

image Lucy, 12/27/2009
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am not sure what  the number is for me because I lost for a while in the first trimester but the number is about +32lb @ 31 weeks.  I was hoping to not gain more than 25 then said okay maybe 35 looks like i'll gain 40lb :(.  At 51/2 months I had only gained about 13lb or so and was so happy then I gained 8lbs in 2weeks and just started ballooning.  I have gained weight in my stomach and thighs I HATE IT and long for my prepregnant body back.  I am hoping its all baby.  His father was a 10 pounder so maybe he will be up there too.  Makes me feel better to think that i'll walk out of the hospital lighter lol
  • Options
    +32, and that's only because I had the sinus infection of doom last week so I had no appetite at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural miscarriage @ 5w2d 5/25/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am up 23lbs at 33 weeks and am thrilled with that number!

I was hoping to stay around 25lbs and although it looks like I'm going to pass that, hopefully I won't go beyond 30.

It's weird the way some Drs are with weight - one of the OBs in my practice said that it was ok if I went to 30. I thought that was a little odd given that I am a healthy weight and normal BMI pp and I thought it was 25-35 if you started at a normal weight.

Oh well, with J I started at the exact same PP weight and gained a whopping 50lbs so I am damn happy with 30 - hopefully it won't take the same amount of time to get it off.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"