Houston Babies
Options

Feeling like a bad mommy:(

Yesterday was T's first day at his sitters so I am hoping this was the cause of his being so upset yesterday.

I picked him up from his sitters and he was in a wonderful mood and slept the whole way home after taking about 5 ounces at his sitters right before we left.

Well, we get home and I got him out of his carseat and he cried after that for 3 hours straight.

I tried everything and by the end of the 3 hours we were both in tears:(

Daddy gets home and takes him from me and he immediately stops crying and goes to sleep!

What is up with that? I was so upset last night.

Re: Feeling like a bad mommy:(

• Options
    I'm sorry you had a rough day. Hopefully it will be easier at the sitters from here on out.
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Sometimes it's jsut a change of scenery that soothes them (changing from you to DH).  Maybe he was just tired from a full day somewhere else.  DS was super tired his first week at daycare - he woudl pretty much nap as soon as he got home.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh, I'm so sorry.  DS did this same thing to me and I felt awful.  Mommy guilt is the worst.  I'm sure he was just over-tired, over stimulated and couldn't calm himself down.  It will get better, I promise!  ((Hugs))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We changed sitters last month, he only goes to her once a week.  Well the first day there he of course cried when I left, but when I picked him up he started crying on the ride home (mind you we only live a mile away) and cried a good 2-3 hours straight after that.

He only did that the first time.  Second and third time he was still hesitant when I left but was okay at home afterwards.   Today he ran off to play with the kids and forgot about me, same thing he does at MDO.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"