Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Question about diaper bags

Does anyone know a good website or store for cute diaper bags?

Re: Question about diaper bags

• Options
    www.skiphop.com is my fav :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options
    imageMrsTotty:
    I second Skip Hop! Love em'
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have quite a few diaper bags (6 to be exact) and my Petunia Pickle Bottoms are my favorite.  Shoulder bag for all day outings and touring tote for a quick trip.  I can stuff a ton in the shoulder bag!
  • Options
    I have a Fluerville Lexie Tote and I love it.  I think I ended up buying on diaperbags.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My favorite has been my PPB Touring Tote that we've been using now that Hudson is older. I also got a PPB Boxy Backpack that I plan on using when the baby gets here, but I think I will love it since it has a ton of room inside. I actually was looking at the SkipHop bags over the weekend though and think that I am going to get one of the basic ones for my DH to use. Funny enough, he also really liked the "glazed" PPB bags too that we were looking at, so I might eventually get one of those as well in the shoulder bag line. 

As far as where to purchase the Petunia Pickle Bottom bags, I would just Google and find the one you want and see where you can find it for the least amount online. I've seen a lot of the online boutiques have pretty good sales on them when new patterns come out and some of the discount baby websites have sold them previously as well, but then you have to just wait around for them to be the "item of the day". PPB's website also does outlet sales occasionally, but they just had one last week, so it will likely be a while before they have another sale. 

I love this site and they frequently have some of the bags discounted really well. https://www.laylagrayce.com/Default.aspx

• Options
    Ditto the Fluerville Lexie tote.  I bought mine on mamabargains.com  I have bought a couple of PPB during their outlet sales.  I also bought one from an online store called Baby Browns.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • Options
    I love my PPB boxy backpack.  I recently switched to a Coach one that is great as well. (Honestly, I prefer the PPB, but the Coach bag was a gift and I see the people who gave it to me almost every day. - Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Coach, but the PPB was easier for me to keep organized.)
  • Options

I've had a few... an OiOi (not very comfortable to wear, the strap isn't adjustable), a Vera Bradley (was great - loved it.... just stopped using it for no reason) and a Petunia Pickle Bottom (my favorite because the strap is adjustable in length, you can use it as a shoulder bag or a backpack, which is REALLY convenient and there is a ton of space and compartments for bottles and sippies.)

Any boutique will have good diaper bags - where in DFW are you located?? ?You could also try a resale shop (KidSwap in Snider Plaza by SMU has the most beautiful second-hand, quality clothes for great prices and I've seen baby bags. ?Also try eBay - there are lots of eBay sellers that sell great baby bags brand new or very gently used.

• Options

imagekatherinemichel:
    imageMrsTotty:
    I second Skip Hop! Love em'

Me too.  I LOVE my Skip Hop.  I also have a Coach bag that was a gift & I love Coach but I have toagree with bnljane that it's hard to keep it organized. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"