New York Babies

R.E. recommendations in Westchester

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

Hi Ladies!
I am new to the boards and was hoping I could get some recommendations for a reproductive endocrinologist in the lower Westchester area.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA!   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: R.E. recommendations in Westchester

• I saw Dr. Blotner at Westchester Fertility for awhile.  The office was okay, but nothing compared to where we had our success (CNY Fertility in Albany).  His prices were high, but there is only one doctor in the practice so you get some sort of personalized attention.  I have to say I probably wouldn't go back, though. 
  • Dr. Viet @ Montefiore Medical Center in Hartsdale. The first time I saw her she said 'WHEN you get pg' b/c I kept saying 'if' I get pg. She was really amazing throughout my whole IF issues. She is always really busy though.?
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you, ladies.  Dr. Blotner happens to be within my network so I have made an appointment to see him.  I was really surprised at how early I could get in.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was a patient of Dr Blotner's over 3 yrs ago and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff.  He helped me alot.  GL  Kel
  • I'd recommend Dr. Witt at Greenwich Fertility Center - its in Greenwich, very close to Port Chester - easy to get to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"